Saturday, November 21, 2020

CANNOT ESTABLISH A CONNECTION TO USING COM.MYSQL.JDBC.DRIVER DRIVER

But I think the code for mobile application should be simialr with this example. Actually I'm working on windows and I have installed a nice tool which is called MySQL workbench you can find it here for almost any platform. Hi, For us all: For me problem with connection was solved after reinstalling and partial? Soleil Farah January 5,
Uploader: Mauhn
Date Added: 4 November 2012
File Size: 54.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72994
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thank Thank Thank you and Thank you sir…. Abhijeet March 25, You can implement Timer class to refresh your data on scoreboard on every x seconds. Nissy January 22, Sign into your account, or create a new one, to start interacting.

Path to start cmd: SHA1 Hello Is 'jdbc: At exit, commit the transaction even if number of operations carried as per menu is less than the transaction size chosen at the start. Communications link failure due to underlying exception.

Follow these steps using the Services Tab: It helped me a lot. Thnkx 4 ua concern.

Connecting mysql to netbeans 6.8

I am a new user to JDBC and really found this post useful…. I updated jdk to version 1. You have a lot of confusion with SQL grammar. Hi, i found the reason. Satya Prakash September 19, For the first problem, I suggest you follow this thread: Monday, January 25, 1: Alan February 14, Try to add this code before the connection.

I would like to connect to my database remotely however, I am only able to access it using phpmyadmin and through my terminal.

For database m using MySQl,…. I confused the parameters regarding the set up of my connection in netbeans and the connection in mysql.

Accessing MySQL on NetBeans using JDBC, Part 1: Create a connection

Awe February 1, This was just perfect! Make sure that you have grant permission for the user on MySQL server.

Now when i register it in Netbeans Server Host Name: T February 12, Log In to Comment. Any help what am i doing wrong here???

connecting MySQL server to NetBeans - Stack Overflow

Thanks again for taking the time to post your example. Thanks a lot PRO for this cool, tutorial.

Please tell me where to copy-paste jar file. See this post as example.

In reply to this establsih by padjester Hi padjester: Communications link failure due to underlying exception For the second problem, try to change the hostname in the connection string to ip address, try both

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANNOT ESTABLISH A CONNECTION TO USING COM.MYSQL.JDBC.DRIVER DRIVER

But I think the code for mobile application should be simialr with this example. Actually I'm working on windows and I have installed a ...