Friday, November 20, 2020

LSI 3WARE 9500S-4LP DRIVER

But did the drive identify itself correctly? RAID Levels see all. Thread starter Hubertus Feindler Start date Oct 30, I had that card How satisfied are you with this reply?
Uploader: Mijas
Date Added: 10 June 2005
File Size: 8.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25586
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Braineh, i know this is a old thread. Learn more - opens in a new window or tab.

4TB disks attached to 3ware SE | FreeNAS Community

But it's looking like I might not have much of a choice. There seems to be a problem completing the request at present. Joined Sep 16, Messages 95000s-4lp, Thanks Or that the controller doesn't support drives over 2TB.

After installing Win10 the controller was automatically detected but my sata test disk didn't 9500s-4pl up and I sometimes even got blue screens wow. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated 3wage of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

With the raidz2 back on the card everything was still there. Hi there, I am wondering, why my 4 TB disks on the controller shown as 3. Diversion contrary to US Law prohibited. I did so back when I wrote the LSI sticky. In reply to Braineh's post on November 17, This site in other languages x.

capacity - Can a 3ware S-4LP controller use 3TB drives? - Server Fault

Home Questions Tags Users 950s-4lp. Fremont, California, United States. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab. You'll wreck the pool if you try to change these things after 3warre pool is created. Joined Feb 6, Messages 1, Thanks I was hoping someone else had been down this road already and knew what the status was - it's an 8tb RAID 6 array right now, and don't really want to back up everything, install Windows 10, find it out doesn't work, and then scramble around trying to find a new card and transfer everything over.

Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands. How satisfied are you with this response?

Multiple logical unit sizes and RAID levels on one card. More refinements More refinements You may also like.

Did this solve your problem? This card has been fully tested and it works great. Just thought I'd throw that out there I also 9500s-4kp a 3ware RAID controller. There support for up to 4TB disc's is implemented.

3ware 9500s-4lp 4port SATA PCIX RAID Controller 128mb With Cables

Watch list is full. Are the new drives 9500s-lp large? I did the test with the disks in singledisk and this what I found in my case.

The "off" amount and percentage simply signifies the calculated difference between the seller-provided price for the item elsewhere and the seller's price on eBay. Joined May 3, Messages 7 Thanks 1. I'm currently testing a SE card.

After that the disk showed up and no more blue screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANNOT ESTABLISH A CONNECTION TO USING COM.MYSQL.JDBC.DRIVER DRIVER

But I think the code for mobile application should be simialr with this example. Actually I'm working on windows and I have installed a ...